Monday 16 December 2013

Wonderwalls 2013.

Although the event was a while ago now, I thought I'd post up the photos I took. I spent day two of the three day event in Wollongong, NSW, Australia.  Wonderwalls 2013.

I took a few photos of past and present works by various artist's.
















A couple of days after being there, I also put together a short video I posted on my Youtube channel and my own music to go with it, which you can find on my Soundcloud page with a few other beats I've done.

All in all it was an awesome event, with a congratulations to those who ran it and all the artists involved. I couldn't have thought of a better reason to get out of Sydney for the day.

I look forward to Wonderwalls 2014.










All images and content © JDHQ 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment